Lewis Forum Forum Index

Lewis Forum

Lewis Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

When you know that you play too many video games Computers A
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhangsan

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2019 09:32:15    Post subject:  When you know that you play too many video games Computers A
Description:

When you know that you play too many video games Computers Articles | October 28
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, 2013
I must declare that I'm an avid gamer, but there have been times in life when I've realised that I've been spending a little too much time playing games. Have you ever had any incidents that indicate that you may have problems of a similar nature?

A classic example was when I found myself playing endless hours of an early version of Civilization. If you've never played one of the games in that series before, then I should say that it's basically a strategy game. You control an empire and attempt to become a global power.

You can achieve that aim via a number of different strategies, including looking to use technological advances or diplomacy. It's more fun, however, to rely on warfare. Indeed, you can spend an enormous amount of time working out how you will produce the right military units and get them into position. You can then look to attack enemy cities and units.

The problem is that time starts to go by in a flash. I realised that I was having a little too much fun, when I eventually looked at the clock and saw that I'd been playing the same game for 10 hours, without a break. It was now 4 o'clock in the morning and I needed to be at work within a few hours.

I have to say that I did, just about, manage to get through the working day. It was, however, something of a battle and is not something that I would recommend. Another sign that you may be playing games a little too frequently arrives when you start to acknowledge the fact that you are using games as a source of information.

This can be somewhat unsettling, particularly if the information that's provided within a game is inaccurate. You can start to convince yourself that you are an expert at understanding a particular historical period, or that you really understand the rules of a sport. In reality, however, your knowledge may be limited by the approach of the game.

There may also be something of an issue, if you find that you spend time playing games, in preference to actually getting out and meeting people. It seems to me that this is an increasing problem, particularly thanks to the ability that we all have to play online games. You may be used to operating in an online team and come to assume that you know other people.

Once again, there's the need to separate reality from what's imagined. This is fine for most of us, with an ability to identify when something is exactly as we see it, but there's no doubt that some younger games players may encounter difficulties. My feeling is that video games do, for the most part, offer a fantastic source of entertainment.

I don't see a real problem with spending hours playing a single game. As long as you understand what's happening and feel that you have control, then it seems to me that this is a perfectly innocent source of amusement.

Article Tags: Video Games

Retort Packaging market detailed analytical overview and Key Factor by 2025

by harsh143 March 11, 2019

The flexible, laminated plastic packaging pouch found on the food products are Retort Pouches and the packaging is called as Retort Packaging. Retort Packaging found it`s application in the packaged food industry to pack a wide range of products like from water to fully cooked meals such as Meals, Ready-to-Eat (MREs) which can be eaten cold, warmed by submersing in hot water and so on. They have wide range of thermal stabilization.

Report For Sample with Table of Contents@聽 聽

Global Retort Pouches Market is Segmented on the basis of Product type: Stand-up Pouches, Spouted Pouches, Zipper Pouches, Others; on the basis of material type: Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), Polyester, Polypropylene, Food-Grade Cast Polypropylene, Nylon, Other; on the basis of end-use: Food, Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Personal care.

The major growth driver for the Retort Packaging Market is it`s thermal stability as it can withstand high temperature thus keeping it`s content safe. The consumers are getting more conscious about their health and there is a need of continuous research and development to maintain the nutrition value as well as proper hygiene. The Retort packaging serves both the requirements of the customers which keeps the market in demand.

The cost of raw materials for retort packaging are higher as compared to the ordinary packaging, which is the main restraint in the Retort Packaging Market. But, the growing demand and health consciousness among people is providing ample opportunities for the Retort Packaging Market to grow and expand further in the upcoming years.

On the basis of the market segment by application, Food industry has the largest market share. With the increasing demand of attractive packaging, it has now became mandatory for the products to be hygienic but also to look appealing . Thus, Food sector are focusing more on the Retort packaging these days because it covers both the basic necessities required by the consumers i.e. hygiene and preservation.

Request For Report Discount@聽 聽

Geographically, Asia Pacific is has the largest market share in the world. European Market and North American Market. The rapidly growing industrialization in the developing countries of Asia Pacific region like India, China etc. are encouraging the markets of food, beverages, dairy etc to grow. So, the Retort Packaging Market is also going to register growth.

The major key players are: Mondi Group, Amcor Limited, Sonoco Products.
Adv

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2019 09:32:15    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lewis Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: